Valued member & sp awards

MOD,

Just a question but are we not due for another Award's presentation, poll and a vote? Is it not long over due?

Yes, we are overdue. Just hard to find the time to do it. Sorry I am overloaded with work right now and am having a hard time even finding time to moderate the site. We have hired a new guy to take on some of my workload (outside of cerb) but I have to train him (and as we all know training someone new takes more time than doing the job yourself at first)

I do apologize for not posting it yet. I really am trying to find more time but to be honest cerb is burning me right out these days and my moderating is lacking too. Thankfully lots of our members are helping me out with this buy flagging posts to get my attention.

I will post the nomination thread now since it is the first of the month. Hopefully I have time to keep it up to date.

Thanks MOD , fully understand the site is keeping you busy. Certainly appreciate you answering me back. We can all wait, until you are good and ready and have the time :)

My view only, it is more of an "Appreciation to those contribute here on CERB may it be a Service Provider or a Hobbiest". Not by there total post count, but by there continual input into threads and members value their opinions.I'm not talking about posting just pictures and jokes, but the value of direct communication to the members through literature.

There is so many great individuals here now on the board, some should be recognized for their efforts. The member is simply nominated by another member,then all those names are in a voting poll.

HERE IS A CUT AND PASTY

icon1.gifVote here - valued member award

cerbaward.jpg

The VALUED MEMBER AWARD (Burgundy One) is for the hobbyists who are part of our community here on cerb. A recognition award for the guys who take time to participate and contribute.

Requirements

1. Any male member here on cerb who you feel has helped you or gone above and beyond to bring useful or helpful information to our community.

- - - - - - - PLEASE READ - - - - - - -

To solve previous problems this will be the LADIES award for SP's who

contribute on the site and at the same time this award runs we will also

run the VALUED MEMBER awards (For the men). This will solve all the

problems we had in the past (I HOPE).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

how about giving some of us others who contribute on a regular basis a chance ?

I don't understand your question, has nothing to do with me. It is a vote, members are voted for the award, if the member has already won they do not participate again.

I'm with Pete, I don't exactly understand your question? It is an open vote, and you can nominate anyone you like.

Ottanon, you post often and share some valuable opinions, I'm sure if others feel the same you will be nominated.

Glad to see this feature come back there's some turly valued contributors here who are well deserving.