Amelia,

Sometimes we need just to sit back and realize that when we get these enquiries who do not read our ads, that perhaps we are seeking gent's who will take the time to selectively choose their dates. just as we hand pick our clients.

Otherwise, simply make an auto reply or template to your email, that way you add all your requirements and details to that template. Cuts out the endless amount of time spending answering every single enquiry.

For myself, emails are my last priority, if you really really want to book, VOICE call is best, it cuts out the " middle man" by simply speaking to me one on one, but your number must be one that I can call back. This means no apps and no payphones.

TXT first is another way to show me you are real, and as long as I can call that number to confirm is not an app, that helps us to book safely too.

This is a never ending issue, and it is just up to us to use our intuition and spidy senses to make the call if they are for real or just trolling the net.

Voice calls I feels are far more safe and real than any email .

IF PM on this site, that is excellent way to book as well! At least here we have some kind of grasp of what kind of person we are dealing with.

ABOVE ALL, trust your inner voice, if it says " no" or " hmmmm, not sure" then tell them to voice call you from a number you can call back. People who have something to hide simply will move on.

Hope this helps you. Stay safe and be smart:)