Sign in to follow this  

Whatever your desires... Truro

Guest **cely***r***ne

Always adventurous, I like to take things to a whole new level, keeping things mysterious but authentically sensual, whether we have met many times, or have yet to meet.

I love spending quality time getting to know you, where we connect in deeper ways, taking things slow, building up to togetherness. But being versatile, I also enjoy my more untamed side..you will too!

If you are looking to explore a side of you you haven't yet indulged in..

I am booking in TRURO Wednesday - Sunday this week!

I stand at 5'5 but taller with heels!

125lbs with divine measurements of 34B/22/34

What most find fascinating are my deep honey brown eyes...

Explore:

Slow & Sensual/ Tantric Massage -> My Favorite! 90 minutes is recommended to completely fulfill every aspect.

Romantic Adventures... 2 hours is preferred but not limited! Quality time and invigorating/relaxing massage blended together to create sensations you will crave for again..and again.

Memorable Moments.. with 45 and 60 minute massage sessions!

Whatever your desire, an authentic journey into my world of complete erotica can become your world if only for awhile..

picture.php?albumid=10265&pictureid=69600

As a trusted, reputable and established companion your privacy and discretion is always my top priority, as I expect the same in return. Please take a few moments and view my website in its entirety prior to contacting me.

It is my sole purpose as your companion to assure you are relaxed, and totally worshiped and nurtured with love. If you believe we can share a connection with special and memorable moments, I am very much looking forward to getting to know you!

[email protected]

Sign in to follow this