A bit of wildness and a lot of tenderness for you darling!

Hi darling,

Yes how about a bit of wildness and a lot of tenderness babe? Or for my francophone darlings 'un brin de folie pour beaucoup de tendresse' That's what I bring chéri ! One thing is for sure is I am not phoney whatsoever hun. I promise U that we will just spend a great time together love. I am looking forward to taking care of U today babe!

I am an open minded lady that really loves to please in many ways. I am Barbara, an artisan of pleasure and I hope I will get to meet U very soon darling!

I am pretty with mid long flamboyant curly red hair, sexy green doe eyes, natural 38D and curvy as suggest my pics.

Sexy week of March 23rd to 27th

From Monday to Wednesday available from 9 am to 4 pm. Thursday, March 26th from 9 am to 8 pm. Friday I will be off. If U would like to see me at a later time let me know babe with enough advance and I will probably be able to see U love.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !