Sexy schedule of the week and with a hump, a skip & a jump let's meet hun!

Hi darling,

Let me chase the snow flurries and the rain this week and bring a smile on your cheeks! Never will a relaxation time be so good love! So let me capture U in my sexy net and let me ensure U will just want one thing and it's to be back chéri ! And look at my schedule here under and my sexy a bunny for a twenty special! Easter will have never been so good babe!!

I am pretty with mid long flamboyant curly red hair, sexy green doe eyes, natural 38D and curvy as suggest my pics.

Sexy week of March 30th to April 5th

From Monday to Wednesday to Thursday available from 9 am to 4 pm possibility of working later on Thursday check my profile later for I will keep it updated. Friday, good Friday, available from 9 am to 5 pm. Saturday off so far and Sunday, Easter day, from 10 am to 2 pm. And from Thursday to Sunday with a hump, a skip and a jump, come over and bring any type of bunny or chocolate treat and get 20$ off your companionship rate!

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 2