Well, I finally had the chance to see how I would react! This weekend I was sitting on the patio of a bar near my house and a client walked right past me and went into the bar. I kinda thought, great, he didn't recognize me. I needed a drink and the waitress was no where to be found, so I put my sunglasses on and went into the bar to order my drink. He was sitting not 3 feet away with his eyes glued to the soccer game and never even noticed me :)

He was sitting not 3 feet away with his eyes glued to the soccer game and never even noticed me :)

That's interesting.

I've had a hard time rememering some of SPs' faces. Normally I'm good at memorize people's faces. SPs, not so much. Maybe I dived into the ladies too quickly. ;)

What should you do if you happen to come across an SP you know in public. Say hello? Pretend you didn't see them? What would they prefer?

Posted via Mobile Device

I used to know a large number of SP dancers and it happened several times that I came across them in the shopping malls. If they were with someone, unless I saw a clear sign, I ignore and pretent that I did not see or recognize them and if by herself, then if I got a sign (like a smile), then I just said hi, may be how are you and kept walking. Only in one occasion I stopped and talked (actually she stopped) and went for ice cream, but I knew her very very well lol.

I learned my lesson when I was at a strip bar about 10 years ago (I was just out of graduate school myself and was teaching at a U for a year) and was sitting and enjoying my night off work when I noticed a bunch of young (my) students (likely drunk) laughing loud and pointing their fingers at me!!!!. It ruined my entire weekend lol (and ever since had a hard time controlling the class as likely word spread around). I learn that NEVER disturb anyone while she/he is enjoying her time off work lol.

• Like 1