Sign in to follow this  

The Essence of Feminine Sensuality..

Guest **cely***r***ne

Sensuality means many different things, and depends on the individual.

For me, it all begins when we say hello. Words can be the most curiously delicious form of foreplay..

Always swaying with the flow, I like things to progress in their own organic way. This allows our time together to be more meaningful. Whether we are tender and intimate or find ourselves exploring our more adventurous selves.

Maybe you would like for me to be in control of our situation. I have no issues with that! You only need to relax and let my sensuality envelope you, just try and resist!

I dare you...

picture.php?albumid=10265&pictureid=69944

I stand at 5'5 but taller with heels!

125lbs with divine measurements of 34B/22/34

What most find fascinating are my deep honey brown eyes...

As a trusted, reputable and established companion your privacy and discretion is always my top priority, as I expect the same in return. Please take a few moments and view my website in its entirety prior to contacting me.

I am in Truro available at my private seductively ambient location 10:00am - 8:00pm Monday - Sundays unless otherwise advertised...

*Please include, your name, a contact number and duration of desired date when contacting me!

TEL: 902-814-0030

PM

-OR-

EMAIL [email protected]

Not from Truro? Congratulations! You can take advantage of my Traveling Fee! (Percentage off reg. fee)

Curious as to know what gentlemen are saying? Read here..

Check my Calendar frequently for my up to date schedule..

Sign in to follow this