Sign in to follow this  

Update and Next weeks schedule, Let's play!! xoxo

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Hello you bunch of tangy, walrus, turnips!!

I hope you have all had a great week thus far! I know that I've been trying to. Well I have some sad news to report...It's my lady time. That's right, mother nature has decided to come and ruin all my fun for today, booo :( I suppose it could be worse. With that being said I will only be offering Relaxation massage, and Relaxation Massage+ for today. I will be sure to up date and make known when I am top notch and ready to have fun that's a little more spicy....The good news is that I love to pamper and please which means when you visit it will be all about you!! But if you insist on making it about me too I wont turn down a massage ;) lol

I have my next week's schedule posted below so be sure to take a peek!!

Can't wait to pamper some bad boys!! xo

My availability is limited to ensure a spot I suggest pre-booking if possible :smile: If I am unable to answer my texts with in an hour please email me with your requested time and date. After all, I want to respect your discretion :wink: xoxo

Next Week's Schedule:

Monday 8am-9pm

Tuesday 5pm-10pm

Wednesday 4pm-10pm

Thursday 4pm-10pm

I'm Always enthusiastic, down to earth, warm, genuine, and insatiable I aim to please.No pressure, no judgement, no rush.Just mutual respect and a woman who loves to have fun and enjoy the carnal delights life has to offer in a safe discreet space I entertain in. If you need a little tlc, or some time to decompress let my caress sooth all your stress. Let's make your ordinary day into extraordinary day! :wink:

I'm all yours till 8pm, to book please text 613-240-0917 for more information please email [email protected] if you would like my first opening of the day please pre-book

Relaxation Massage

1 hour 160

1.5 hours 200

2 hours 240

Relaxation Massage +

45 minutes 180 Special 150

1 hr 200 Special 180

1.5 hours 280 special 220

2 hours 360 special 300

Companionship rendezvous

45 minutes 200 Special 180

1 hour 260 Special 220