Getting the last word.

I have this affliction....I cannot leave an email, text, PM or message unanswered no matter what. Even in real conversations, I need to be the last one to speak. I have seen numerous examples of this on various sitcoms but gosh darn it....I just can't stop until I have the last word. Anyone else feel this way?

(Jenny; this thread is your fault LOL)

I have this affliction....I cannot leave an email, text, PM or message unanswered no matter what. Even in real conversations, I need to be the last one to speak. I have seen numerous examples of this on various sitcoms but gosh darn it....I just can't stop until I have the last word. Anyone else feel this way?

Sooooo, did you get my last PM? LOL.

Guest **ng***1

Oh? Now I have the last word. LOL ....... and it starts! :sm185:

So now that's how to spend lots of time with you Meg, respond after you talk, after all it would be rude just to leave after you said something.

RG:wink:

So now that's how to spend lots of time with you Meg, respond after you talk, after all it would be rude just to leave after you said something.

RG:wink:

LOL then you would be trapped forever!!!!!!!!!!

Meg I sent you pm last week you dint respond guess I got the last word LOL or I guess the only word

Posted via Mobile Device

There are just too many of us on here who need to get the last word in..... how long will this thread go on ???

BTW....I ALWAYS get the last word with my wife.......and it's :

"Yes Dear'

SNK

I tried that once. I said "goodbye." She said, "I want the house." I couldn't top that.

Are you telling me that when I will visit you that I won't be able to leave? I also like to talk all the time and always have something to say(it must be the feminine side of me). LOL:sm185:

Are you telling me that when I will visit you that I won't be able to leave? I also like to talk all the time and always have something to say(it must be the feminine side of me). LOL:sm185:

you'll have to gag him MEG...hahaha he's a talker...but i do know a few ways to keep him quiet...;)

...but i do know a few ways to keep him quiet...;)

I could well imagine Emma :grin:

Perhaps you may need to be tied up to PP and your mouth filled with something...hahaha 8) hmmmmmm:twisted:

You will notice that I attempting to get the last word in Emma, and having you tie me up and having:boobeyes: or :69: with you would shut me up for sure!and that would be pure heaven:mrgreen:

you'll have to gag him MEG...hahaha he's a talker...but i do know a few ways to keep him quiet...;)

Hmmmmm giving me ideas :)

Hmmmmm giving me ideas :)

you and i could tag team T-storm and PP...we tie and blindfold them both on the bed...and we get very naughty...they will have to guess who is doing what....8) an if they get it wrong....punisment will be in order...AHAHAHA{EVIL LAUGH}

you and i could tag team T-storm and PP...we tie and blindfold them both on the bed...and we get very naughty...they will have to guess who is doing what....8) an if they get it wrong....punisment will be in order...AHAHAHA{EVIL LAUGH}

Ahhhh the possibilities!!! Sounds enthralling! Like your naughty nature Emma!

Now that would be awesome:mrgreen: I would like that:twisted: As long as T-storm stays to his side of the bed !

T....one of us would need to be the one with the last word....could make for a very long day LOL

Dayumm!!!. i'd just like to be a spectator in that scenario.:cool:

I think that PP and I would be in for a ride, but I do have an advantage with you emma, I know how well you can please me and know very well what tricks you have up your sleeve( that is if you are wearing anything ). LOL

Additional Comments:

Now that would be awesome:mrgreen: I would like that:twisted: As long as T-storm stays to his side of the bed !

Not to worry PP, I was going to mention the same.LOL

Additional Comments:

T....one of us would need to be the one with the last word....could make for a very long day LOL

If you both have me gagged the last word would have to be yours or emma. If I have to call in sick it can be arranged. LOL

Additional Comments:

Dayumm!!!. i'd just like to be a spectator in that scenario.:cool:

Not sure you want to see 2 grown men tied to a bed with girls attacking us both, I mean what if I start crying? LOL

Most excellent T-storm! I think we are on to something here!Or the ladies are ON to something!:mrgreen:

Additional Comments:

Not sure you want to see 2 grown men tied to a bed with girls attacking us both' date=' I mean what if I start crying? LOL[/quote']

It would be kind of a muffled sound not real crying in you were gagged:twisted: But perhaps you might cry after the gag is off? LMAO

Most excellent T-storm! I think we are on to something here!Or the ladies are ON to something!:mrgreen:

I think the ladies are on to something!:boobies: