Sign in to follow this  

Halifax..Thank You! I'm Returning April 28th..

Guest **cely***r***ne

The weather was warm, as was your caress. So much so, that I need to come back, and soon!

I am a woman of eclectic tastes, and in saying so you can expect a delicious twist to every date. I am always eager to add that little hint of spice to our time together..

Catering to your inner most desires, from the gentle and tender, to the more intensely untamed, I aim to deliver an exquisite encounter that sways on the edge of pure bliss. I enjoy taking you to places you may not have been before, and back again!

I am the essence of seduction, exuding pure sensuality naturally and with ease.

picture.php?albumid=10265&pictureid=69943

Always dressed to impress from head to toe in tempting apparel, The ambiance is relaxing yet stimulating to the senses. Just as I like to be..

If we have not met in person, I am a 5ft 5 slender 33 year old beauty with newly colored hair of brown copper, big mesmerizing brown eyes and divine measurements of 34B/22/34, with just enough to take a hold.

I am always extremely sensual and loving, yet not to forget my "rocker" look and personality, I am a genuine mix of a wild heart, and a romantic girlfriend!

I am returning April 28th & 29th!

Pre booking is suggested as it guarantees our date!

*enjoy pre booking lyla member benefits!*

Connecting is easy,

TEL: 902-814-0030

*no blocked/private callers or text apps please.

*leave a message with your real name and a good call back time

EMAIL: [email protected]

-OR- PM me here

*remember- NO explicit or vulgar comments please.

I am very much looking forward to being with you again soon!

Xox

Sign in to follow this