Posting Information?

Hi, I'm a newbie and I spotted an Sp that came with great recommendations. She has an online form for information and I'm bit wary of submitting all the info. I get that this is to protect the her and that doesn't bother me. Just wondering if anyone has any issues with all of the details. A

It is quite commonplace for ladies to request personal information from prospective clients (name, reference, board handle, phone, email etc etc)

It is nothing to fear, although I understand your hesitation. The very first time I was screened/verified I thought OMG she knows my name. Well her knowing my name and other information made our very first encounter special, it was like two people who know each other seeing each other...even though it was our first date, if that makes sense

Ladies are supposed to trust a man they don't know to be alone intimately with him, but a man doesn't trust a lady with his personal information

Trust is a two way street

Ladies can be trusted with your personal information, far more than businesses who ask for your personal information on a regular basis. Not to mention being an open and honest potential client goes a far way to establishing a trusting relationship with a lady

Said as someone who's secret identity is known to many ladies, and yet it has never been revealed by the ladies I've given it too

If you really want to meet this lady, give her the information requested

She will appreciate it and can be trusted to keep it confidential

A rambling over cup number one

RG

• Like 1

Hi, I'm a newbie and I spotted an Sp that came with great recommendations. She has an online form for information and I'm bit wary of submitting all the info. I get that this is to protect the her and that doesn't bother me. Just wondering if anyone has any issues with all of the details. A

I would hope that most who post a reco do so to benefit the companion. Not because they have a need to tell a dirty story or to brag or to share intimacies. A good reco would help a companion by ensuring others that they'll get what they see, that she is discrete, approachable, trustworthy and someone they'll enjoy. So you say this person has many great ones, that in itself should be your assurance. That should tell you that divulging the required info will be safe and discrete. So I'd say, you shouldn't have any issues with doing so. if you truly want to see this person follow the requested protocol as it's never usually up for negotiation any how. Happy hobbying.

• Like 1